that guy’s phone in the first panel became more high tech in tony stark’s presence
I am laughing so fucking hard
oh my god how did I miss that
tony stark literally upgraded a flip phone to a smartphone by being within three feet of it
People pass their old technology close to him for his blessing and lo! It is upgraded. The miracle of the flip into the smart shall be told unto the ages.
I love how instead of just calling this a continuity error, the whole fandom decided “No, he literally upgraded the phone with his mere presence.”
Never change, guys.
crowley’s little frown when dean says he’s not his bestie
DO YOU SEE
I love th fact that at first Supernatural had a total budget of 20.000 $. An what I love most is that you can tell just from the first opening.
It’s almost like it’s yelling: “LOOK HOW FUCKING CHEAP WE ARE! We probably won’t last more than two seasons!”
But guess what?
Oct. 20 3:15 pm
- At least 5 Ferguson officers apart from Darren Wilson have been named in lawsuits
- Ferguson police accused of assaulting children
- Shaun King has 15 questions for Darren Wilson (storify)
- Ferguson protesters brace for no indictment
- Is it legal for the police to shoot an unarmed, surrendered citizen?
- Black teens are 21 times more likely to be shot by cops than white teens
- The Big List of Ferguson Live Streams
Harry James Potter + Sass
i get so pissed off when people accuse harry potter fans of over-criticizing the movies because the directors:
- fucked up ronald weasley’s entire character
- made hermione perfect because obviously the only way an audience can appreciate a female character is if she has no flaws
- destroyed ginny weasley’s personality when she happens to be the main character’s love interest
- white-washed most of the main cast when 2/3 of the golden trio could have been people of color
- screwed up the MAIN VILLAIN’S DEATH in a way that undermines the entire point of his character
- conveniently left out regulus black’s entire storyline and contributed to the problematic idea that being a slytherin and valuing ambition and cunning automatically makes you a dirty evil person
yes, they messed up a lot of little things but they also messed up huge, plot-changing, point-missing, life-killing things so please never tell a harry potter fan that they’re too picky when the directors missed 70% of the big picture
When they make a black widow movie, the trailer needs to be all mysterious and the song playing needs to be Scarlett Johansson singing a lullaby cover of the itsy bitsy spider
I need this in my life
That sounds fucking terrifying.
The lullaby should be in Russian.
isn’t there a part of the bible where god gets mad at a fig tree for not having any figs on it and curses the fig tree?
yeah there legit is that’s 100% true
Oh my god
last time we reblogged this we got anon hate from the christian community. You guys really are passionate about your figs.